If you want to be associated with inspirational, independent film, look no further.
There are several sponsorship options for businesses as well as select product placement opportunities for the 12 Adventures series, with the opportunity to attract potentially millions of customers across the globe to your brand.
- People of all ages, facing challenges and looking for inspiration
- People with similar bucket list hopes/dreams
- People who root for the underdog, the scrapper
- People fighting/facing or just afraid of cancer or other debilitating ailments
- People who like independent film and original programming
- The rapidly growing number of people who prefer streaming over commercial driven cable
- According to CNN and Nielsen, 4 in 10 households in the US alone now use streaming services like Amazon and the numbers are steadily growing.
FILMING DATES & DISTRIBUTION
- Filming locations across the globe
- The premier film, MUSH, was filmed in Bigfork, Montana – USA and aired on Amazon US, UK, Japan and Germany in July, 2017. The rest of the 11 films will launch over the next few years.
- The series will be distributed internationally via Amazon Instant Video (with nearly 2 million viewers in the US alone and growing daily).
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
Product/Service sponsorships we’re on the lookout for:
Airline, Hotel, Accommodations, Rental Car or Ground Transport, Excursions, Luggage, Accessories, Apps
Catering, Local Food, Local Beverages (Beer, Wine, Bottled Water, Champagne, etc.), Healthy Snacks
Adventure/Location specific Men & Women’s Clothing, Cosmetics, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
PRIZES (for viewer giveaways)
Hotel Stay, Gift Cards: Local Restaurants, Excursions & Spas, Services and Art and Products that are unique to filming location.